To achive the goal to fix #27 (closed) it was necessary to change the code in line 512 of
outer_procedure.r as follows
raster::KML(kml, paste(outPath, paste("step_", ni, sep = ""), sep = ""), overwrite = overwrite, zip = FALSE)
to no longer generate
kmz files, but the "unzipped" version consisting of a
kml and a
After this change it is now possible to check for the
png files in
I didnt found a good solution to unzip or "look into" the
kmz files to check for
kml files. So now the
plot_results() can be used with the demo and new produced data. That's why I used this adjustment.
plot_results.r now only check for
tif files which begin with "step_".