Changes to user interface
- Simplified checkboxes
- Added icons (coming from matplotlib)
- Switched to ttk widgets
- Some widgets respond to selections
- Widgets now have tooltips (source)
Changes to VST analysis
- Fitting the data now uses a subset for each velocity step. For each velocity step a number of percentiles ranging from 5 to 95% is calculated. The amount of percentiles is set in the options (default=20).
- 'Stick-Slip Detection' is an optional method to prevent problems coming from strong stick slip while measuring a VST test. Using the new parameter 'peak_prominence' and 'scipy.signal.find_peaks' peaks and troughs are searched in the dataset. Then we fit the mean value of apparent friction between a peak and trough. Solution by E. Kosari.
Changes to RST analysis
- Now manual picking also happens on the filtered dataset.