Added a module for correcting dead pixels within VNIR and SWIR with respect to the provider´s dead pixel mask.
- dead pixels are corrected by spectral interpolation
- spatial interpolation is applied as a fallback in the special case when dead pixels are present in the outermost bands
- dead pixel corrector is controllable via newly implemented config parameters
Possible future improvements:
- use spectral extrapolation in case of dead pixels in the outermost bands
- implement spatial interpolation as an alternative algorithm