GDE Prototype Code v0.1.
Important characteristics of this version:
- It works on a 10-arcsec grid.
- Unique building classes defined by concatenating relevant parameters under taxonomy*.
- Industrial exposure treated as defined per administrative unit, even when in some countries it is defined on a 30-arcsec grid.
- The code automatically detects the administrative level at which the SERA exposure model is defined for each country and occupancy case.
- Narrowing down of building classes assigned to OBM buildings based solely on number of storeys.