Epic: Steps for creating a Aggregated Exposure Model for Taipei, Taiwan: Residential
1. Basic Repository
- Creating basic structure for the repository (#11 (closed))
2. Aggregated Exposure Model
- Translating the data
- Restructuring the data and preparing for Mapping to GEM taxonomy.
Mapping to GEM Taxonomy
- Mapping building attributes to a GEM taxonomy
Create Building proportions table
- GEM taxonomy
- Number of buildings
- Number of dwellings
- Number of households
Define Building specific parameters
- Dwellings per building
- Floor space area per dwelling
- People per dwelling
- Cost per floor area
- Test the working in the above steps for Taipei region
4. Mapping fragility functions to building classes
- Define fragility functions for building classes in Taiwan
- Mapping FF to building classes.
5. Comparison of GHSL, OBM and ESTAT data for Japan (Completeness)
Note: This issue is still being written.